Some of the possible reasons are as follows:
- Check the payment method selected, it should be U on the FI (use FBV3 to check).
- If payment method “Other” is not selected in the Travel Portal, the TPA will not be able to add in the UNDP vendor.
- Check the vendor text field in the FI document to ensure the UNDP Donor code is there.
- The funds center of the funds commitment may not be mapped to a UNDP donor code (this can be checked using ZAP_DONORMAP, this T-code is mapped to finance roles). If the funds center is not mapped an ineed ticket needs to be raised assigned to Umoja Tier 2b-Financial Accounting in UNHQ.
- There is a payment block on the AP document.