United Nations Welcome to the United Nations

Who do I go to if I need to make changes/entries prior to Umoja go-live on 1 Nov 2015?

For time management entries/balances, you need to contact your senior time administrator, if assigned one, otherwise, you need to go to your HR partner.  For all other entries (nationality, marital status, dependents, rental subsidy, etc.) you need to go to your HR partner.