Umoja Release Note: 17 September 2017
Umoja Release Note # 2017-046
For the period 28 August – 17 September 2017
Umoja System Changes
CS: SD - Sales and Distribution
INTTRK-10908 (28 Aug)
New custom validations have been put in place to ensure that when a Sales Order is created / changed, the Billing Document in the Sales Order is always after the Document Date, and the Billing Date is always in an open FI period. These validations also apply to Sales Orders that are automatically created at the point the Grant is awarded. The validation checks are as follows:
- Billing Date is after the Document Date
- Billing Date is in an open FI period when the Billing Date is back-dated (note that this check does not apply for Sales Orders that are automatically created when awarding a Grant)
INTTRK-11738 (29 Aug)
New custom validations have been added at the point of the creation of Billing Documents. The validations listed below are in place through Sales Order Billing and Grants Billing.
- Billing Date on the Billing document is not in a Closed Financial Period
- The Customer Master (BP) has no Posting blocks
- If the Account Assignment is through an Internal Order [Mainly for Grants Management / Voluntary Contribution scenarios],
- The Internal Order in the Sales Order matches the Internal Order in the Grant
- The Funded Program in the Sales Order matches the Funded Program in the Internal Order of the Grant
- The Grant in the Sales Order matches the Grant in the Internal Order
CS: TV - Travel Management
INTTRK-9733 (6 Sep)
Additional travel advances may no longer be issued through PR03. Travel claim processors must now instead select the trip number and select “enter additional advance” in the portal on the traveller’s behalf.
If no advance was requested initially, the process described above applies as well.
FI: TR - Treasury and Cash Management
INTTRK-8742 (29 Aug)
An IBAN utility has been created to provide an interface to load new banking details, or to update the existing details for business partners. It also can be used to test the IBAN conversion for the upgrade.
INTTRK-13526 (15 Sep)
New House Bank CHUBS is now available to receive deposits in CHF currency.
HR: BN - Benefits
INTTRK-13438 (29 Aug)
WO/CCBREQ# WO-IM-1-4945302420, WO-IM-1-4945365385
Personnel Areas Malta and Turkey are now reflecting the correct UN WWP rate group for both retirees and staff members.
HR: TM - Time Management
INTTRK-13714 (8 Sep)
In the Annual Time Statement for the period 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017, the system was reflecting absences of March 2016 where the leaves were crossing between March and April 2016. This issue has been fixed, and the Annual Time Statements are no longer reflecting March 2016's absences.
IN: SY - Security
INTTRK-13825 (8 Sep)
An issue created as part of recent UAP enhancements had been preventing users from adding workflow elements to existing users who had already had the same role. Now, a fix has been made to ensure the distinction between the “add role” and “add workflow role” buttons, resolving the issue.