I need additional Umoja access due to my job. Who should I contact?

There are established procedures for managing the access of so-called ‘transactional users’ and all requests are administered the Administrative Services Branch (ASB) for each functional area (e.g. human resources and finance). In the first instance you should direct your request to Colin Richards (richards1@un.org) in ASB who will provide details on these procedures and will link you up with the appropriate focal points.