How do I enter my CTO and Overtime hours?
1. Overtime is recorded for hours worked in excess of the scheduled workday or in excess of the scheduled workweek or time worked on official holidays, applying the following accrual rates:
- 1.0 accrual rate - for work done in excess of the scheduled work day on any working day of the scheduled work week for the time corresponding to the difference between the scheduled work day and eight hours of work on that day;
- 1.5 accrual rate - for work in excess of eight hours on any working day and for work on the sixth day of the scheduled work week;
- 2.0 accrual rate - for work done on Sunday or the seventh day of the regular work schedule, and on an official holiday
2. Subject to the exigencies of service, overtime shall normally be compensated as compensatory time off corresponding to the number of credited hours, to be taken at any time during the four months following the month in which the overtime work has been performed.