December 2018 | ESS/MSS payroll lock schedule
As part of the December payroll processing, specific Umoja Employee Self-Service functionalities will be unavailable during the dates listed below.
For the month of December 2018, the following ESS/MSS freeze schedule will be in effect:
- NY based General Service staff (L1 pay area): From Wednesday, 12 December at 5pm (NY time) to Tuesday, 18 December at 9am (NY time);
- International staff of Peacekeeping Missions and Special Political Missions on UNHQ payroll (IF pay area): From Tuesday, 4 December at 5pm (NY time) to Monday, 10 December at 9am (NY time);
- NY based Professional and higher category & other staff (I1, SS, SC and SW pay areas): From Friday, 14 December at 5pm (NY time) to Friday, 21 December at 9am (NY time);
- UNOV and UNODC International and General Staff (I5 and L5 pay areas): From Friday, 14 December at 5pm (NY time) to Friday 21 December at 9am (NY time).
Please refer to the table below for availability of ESS/MSS functionalities during the freeze:
* Yes, but only for leave starting after the current payroll month.
Please feel free to contact us at Umojapayroll@un.org with any inquiries regarding staff members in payroll areas L1, IF, I1, SS, SC and SW.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Payroll & Disbursements Section