Can I make changes to my marital status?

You may request changes to your marital status by following the steps in the 'update/create' link next to the field.  While you have to attached supporting documents (e.g. marriage certificate) in Umoja, you still need to present the original official document to the HR partner to certify the copy and place in your official status file.