August 2018 ESS/MSS payroll lock schedule
As part of the August payroll processing, specific Umoja Employee Self-Service functionalities will be unavailable during the dates listed below. Additional information is available on iSeek.
For the month of August 2018, the following ESS/MSS freeze schedule will be in effect:
- NY based General Service staff (L1 pay area): From Tuesday, 14 August at 5pm (NY time) to Monday, 20 August at 9am (NY time);
- International staff of Peacekeeping Missions and Special Political Missions on UNHQ payroll (IF pay area): From Tuesday, 14 August at 5pm (NY time) to Wednesday, 22 August at 9am (NY time);
- NY based Professional and higher category & other staff (I1, SS, SC and SW pay areas): From Wednesday, 15 August at 5pm (NY time) to Thursday, 23 August at 9am (NY time);
- UNOV and UNODC International and General Staff (I5 and L5 pay areas): From Thursday, 16 August at 5pm (NY time) to Thursday 23 August at 9am (NY time).
Please refer to the table below for availability of ESS/MSS functionalities during the freeze:
* Yes, but only for leave starting after the current payroll month.
Please feel free to contact us at Umojapayroll@un.org with any inquiries regarding staff members in payroll areas L1, IF, I1, SS, SC and SW.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Payroll & Disbursements Section