Maintenance Schedule and System Status
In an effort to ensure the highest performance levels, Umoja undergoes standard maintenance updates. To minimize user’s impact, the updates are scheduled during the most convenient hours.
The downtime periods are required for:
- Preventive maintenance
- Disaster Recovery (DR) exercises
- To be used when strictly necessary
- Staff will be notified in advance if the maintenance window needs to be applied
Planned maintenance periods:
- Umoja production systems (ECC/ SRM/ Portal/ IDM/ Citrix/ PI/ BW/ BI) on the first Saturday of the month, for up to 12 hours from 06:00 to 18:00 CET
- Supply Chain Planning Tool (SCPT) for 24hrs on the following weekends:
- 4 June, 3 September, 26 November 2022
- Major maintenance window for up to 24 hours on the first weekends of May and November
- Disaster Recovery exercises may require up to 12 hours for each failover/failback; A DR tabletop testing will be performed in October 2022, and no downtime is required; A full DR exercise with downtime required is planned in the second quarter of 2023;
During deployment periods, Cut-over exercises may require additional downtime.