If my child left college prior to completing the academic school year, how will that affect the education grant for that year?

The amount of the grant to be paid will be prorated. The modalities for prorating the amount of the education grant are described in the relevant administrative instructions listed on the Education Grant HR Factsheet and found in the HR Handbook. You can submit a claim for expenses you have paid. If your child does not complete the school year, you must submit the claim within one month of the date your child’s full-time attendance ends.