I did not receive an education grant advance and the school year has ended. Can I retroactively put in a claim for an education grant?

Yes. However, any retroactive claim of education grant must be made within one year of the date on which the staff member would have been entitled to receive the grant, in this case the end of the school year. You must submit the P.45 form and all required supporting documentation as indicated on the Education Grant HR Factsheet.