Can I make changes to my nationality?

You may request changes to your present nationality and/or nationality at birth, only if different from UN official nationality, by following the steps in the 'update/create' link next to the nationality field. While you have to attached supporting documentation (e.g. passport) in Umoja, you still need to present the original to the HR partner to certify the copy and place in your file.